Kerala Honeymoon Packages from Delhi
Kerala Honeymoon Package from Delhi
Snatch our 5 days 4 nights Kerala Honeymoon package from Delhi and indulge in the tropical delights God's own country has to offer! We are more than happy to customize your Kerala Honeymoon Packages from Delhi to best suit your pace, budget, and preferences! Leave the cumbersome planning and booking part to us, and have a relaxed and blissful Honeymoon experience in Kerala.
How to reach Kerala from Delhi
A large number of tourists choose Kerala for their honeymoon and flock to this paradise from near and far. Kerala is well connected to the neighboring states via air, sea, and road and therefor accessing Kerala and getting around Kerala is a breeze for the honeymooners. Read on and choose the most convenient way for you to reach Kochi from Delhi:
Delhi to Kerala by rail : There are more than ten train services operating in the route Delhi to Kerala. Ernakulam South and Trivandrum are the major Railway Stations in Kerala if you are wondering about traveling to Kerala from Delhi by train. It takes about 3 hours and 25 minutes to reach Kerala from Delhi. If you are on a budget plan, please be informed that Delhi to Kerala train fare is extremely cheap.
Cochin to Munnar
- Our representative will receive you on arrival at Cochin
- Proceed to Munnar (130 Km | 4 Hrs 30 Min)
- Cheeyapara & Vallara Water Falls (Seasonal)
- Tea Garden & Spice Plantation Visit is optional
The Leaf Munnar
- Places to visit in Munnar will be cover after breakfast from Hotel
- Mattupetty Dam
- Kundala Lake
- Eco Point
- Afternoon visit to Eravikulam National Park (Rajamala)
- Evening is optional to visit Blossom Park & Tea museum
The Leaf Munnar
Munnar to Thekkady
- After breakfast drive from Munnar to Thekkady (110 Kms | 3 Hrs 30 Min).
- Visit to Periyar National Park (Periyar Boating is Optional).
- Kathakali, Kalaripayattu (Martial Arts) and Elephant ride are optional
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Thekkady.
Coffee Routes Thekkady
Thekkady to Houseboat
- Check-out and proceed for Cochin Departure
- Fort Kochi, Mattanchery, Jew Street and other places to visit in Kochi will cover as per the availability of time
- Cab will drop you at Cochin Airport/Railway station.
- Sightseeing and land transfer
- Airport/ Railway station pick up and drop
- Exclusive cab for entire trip with English/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip
- Hotel/Resort Accommodation as mentioned with breakfast only
- Houseboat exclusively for you with all meals which includes welcome drink, snacks, tea, lunch, dinner, breakfast, mineral water etc
- Candle light dinner, flower bed decoration & honeymoon cake in Houseboat only for honeymoon package booking
- Child below 5 yrs will be complimentary
- Driver's bata, toll, parking, road tax, fuel charges
- Hotel / Resort mentioned is base category room accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Price valid for 2 persons travelling together
- All optional activity cost, entrance fees to the sightseeing places and all boating charges
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges and all items of personal nature
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Lunch and dinner are not included in CP plans
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on X'mas & New year Eve if applicable
- Any other services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service. The below terms and conditions are considered as the binding contract between every customer and the company, considering the plan confirmed at the time of booking as final approving the below terms.
- The Pricing provided for the package is for the specified dates and valid for a specific period of time
- Cancellations of the package will be carried out only as per our policies, and partial cancellations or amendments will be made as per the fare and policies at the point of action.
- Package Confirmation can be made by making 50% as advance payment and Balance payment of 50% should be made one day before arrival. And this condition of percentage might affect on peak season, as certain Resorts and services can avail only by paying full amount as advance.
- The Resorts and destinations suggested by our side will be always open for suggestions and changes before booking, as once the booking has been made or at the time of travel the change in hotels or destination is not possible.
- Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt. of India, the same would be charged as extra.
- All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants' safety, comfort & general well being.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipment's, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements beforehand travelling.
- All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client's risk. We will not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- We request all the customers to review travel warnings, announcements, advisories and prohibitions issued by the relevant authorities and governments prior to confirming their bookings.
- The Hotels in the destinations such as Munnar, Thekkady, Ooty, Kodaikanal etc doesn't operate AC in the rooms on normal basis as these regions are tropical throughout the year.
- Eravikulam National Park Munnar will be closed for 3 months in a year based upon the breeding period of the goats (Nilgiri Tahr)
- Houseboat AC Conditions; Deluxe Houseboat - Ac from 9pm to 6am in the room/ Premium Houseboat - Ac 12pm to 9am inside the room/ Luxury Houseboat - Ac 12pm to 9am covers the whole Houseboat.
- Museums, Zoo and Monuments etc… will remain closed on Mondays and Jewish synagogue Kochi, Mattanchery Palace will remain closed on Fridays and Saturdays.
- The Honeymoon Inclusions offering in the Houseboat is purely a simple complimentary add on from our side, which is not subject to any refund if it is unable to provide due to any last minute issue, or any dissatisfaction from the customers end.
- The standard check-in time to the Hotels/Resorts is 02.00 pm and Check-out is about 11.00 am Morning. Early check in and late checkout would be chargeable additional.
- By offering travel products for particular destinations, we does not warrant that travel to such areas is advisable or without risk. We are not liable for damages or losses that may result from travel to such destinations.
- The images used in the holiday package on our itinerary are for representational purpose only Individuals are responsible for the adherence of time at all stages of the tour. In the event that a customer misses on any part of the sightseeing tour or any such tour due to delay on his part, he will not be entitled to claim refund of the same.
- All personal extras such as laundry, room service, alcohol, mini bar, telephone bills, pre-paid or post-paid SIM cards etc. will be on direct payment basis by the traveler to the service provider.
- As it is a service industry and we are providing a service not a product, the satisfaction or dissatisfaction of the tour is mostly depend on one's personal interest and taste, so we are not liable for any refund due to not likeness of the destinations you have visited, unless we fail to provide any service as we have promised at the time of booking.
- The packages (domestic) including cab will be on time basis (08.00am to 06.30pm) on every other day except on arrival day pick up can be arranged from 06.00am onwards and on last day drop can be managed till 07.00pm. Additional hours will be chargeable directly to the driver.
- Places will be covered as per the final plan shared by the consultant at the time of booking, any other attractions adding to the plan at the time of travel would be addition and switching attraction in between travel is also not allowed within the package.
- The Package cost published in website is the least expected cost of the year, the price can vary with respect to the seasonal traffic of your travel date.
I just have been to Kerala for my honeymoon last week... Seasonz India made our stay with lot of wonderful things... we had a good time in those beautiful resorts (sea lagoon and kondai lip), all the staffs in the resorts were very kind and helpfu...
Visited Kerala in the month of June 2019....by "Seasonz India honeymoon package".. We had a excellent tour with lots of fun and memories..throughout 5 days and 6 nights....our agent Pratibha mam suggeste
If you like to get delighted with the best and experienced tour service in Kerala, choose Seasonz India as your tour operator. Very prompt in response. Ms. Kajol helped to decide the itinerary in very short span and she is available all the time to help yo...
Thank you Seasonz India for planning such an awesome and amazing trip for us. I have planned a trip with my friends and all the arrangements were done by Seasonz India from travel to sightseeing to hotel all were perfectly managed by the team. Spe...
Seasonz Iindia - very professionally managed agency. I had a very good experience for my entire trip of kerala. Driver was professional and office staff was coordinating and taking feedback from us on timely manner. Overall a very good experience....
3 Days Honeymoon Packages in Kerala
Honeymoon Packages in Kerala for 3 days
Kerala Tour Packages From Cochin
(Per Person on twin Sharing)
4 Days Kerala Tour Package For Couple
(Per Person on twin Sharing)
Kerala Honeymoon Packages with Houseboat
Planning your next trip?
Talk to our experts and get detailed plan for your next trip