Sri Lanka Tour Packages
The tiny island nation with a handful of leisures and adventures are awaiting every history buffs, nature lovers, adventure junkies, and food lovers! Our Srilanka Tour Package explores the irresistible charms of this tear-shaped island with exquisite temples, azure blue sea beaches, heritage monuments, and green hillocks. The highlights of our tour package to Srilanka are the Kandy City tour, visit Tooth Relic temple, royal botanical garden, Colombo Tour, visit the National Museum, Galle Face Green in Colombo, Pettah market and Viharamaha Devi Park. Avail the Srilanka Tour package now and make memories of a lifetime
This is the best srilanka tour package for couple and family
Colombo arrival - Kandy
- Our representative will receive you in Colombo Airport on arrival.
- On your Arrival you will meet our representative who will escort you to
- En route Pinawala Elephant orphanage visit
- Check in to the Pre-booked Hotel.
- Overnight stay at Hotel .
Serene Grand Hotel Kandy
- After breakfast, Proceed for a Kandy City Tour.
- Half Day Kandy City tour
- Visit the temple of Tooth Relic
- royal botanical garden/ Gem shop/ cultural dancing show
- Drop back to hotel
- Overnight stay in the hotel
Aspira Grand Regency Sukhumvit 22
Kandy - Colombo
- After breakfast check out from hotel and you will be proceeded to Colombo
- Half day Colombo sightseeing
- National Museum
- Galle Face Green in Colombo
- Viharamaha Devi Park and shopping malls
- famous Pettah market
Grand Oriental Hotel
- After breakfast check out from hotel
- Proceed to Colombo airport
- Depart to home country with the beautiful memories
- Sri Lanka Visa
- Accommodations at above mentioned hotels or similar Breakfast Basis
- Transport in an AC Vehicle for the entire tour.
- Services of an English Speaking Chauffer guide.
- Sightseeing as per the tour
- 1 liter of mineral water bottle Per person on arrival
- 20% discount vouchers at Gem shop
- 05% discount at ODEL
- 20% discount vouchers at Spice Garden
- Entrance fees
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges and all items of personal nature.
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary.
- Lunch and dinner
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on X'mas & New year Eve if applicable.
- Any other services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Terms & Conditions
- In case of non availability of rooms in the specified hotels, we will inform you the same and will give you different options of hotels and rate will increase or decrease depending upon the hotel selection. In case you are not satisfied with the alternate option, the advance amount paid will be refunded based on the hotel Cancellation Policy
- Your accommodation is selected as per your preference and budget
- We do not have any hidden charges
- The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only
- Any extra bed, breakfast, lunch, dinner or extra adult or kid above 5 years which is not included in the package had to be paid directly by guest as per hotel policy
- Balance payment should be made on or before arrival (Cheque & Demand Draft payment is not accepted)
- 2.5 % card charges for online booking and balance payment
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and the hotel may charge extra for the same. Flight rates are subject to change at the time of booking
- Airfares are 100% Non Refundable
- The Srilanka tour Package cost published on the website is the least expected cost of the year, the price can vary with respect to the seasonal traffic of your travel date.
India, a land of contrast, yet sublimely blissful, beautiful and populated with a friendly and kind peoples. Our journey started in Delhi, then Agra, Chennai, Mahabalipuram, Sri Lanka(Kandy, Bentota), Kerala, Goa, Mumbai and then home. It was difficult choosing a company to arrange a tour f...
Planning your next trip?
Talk to our experts and get detailed plan for your next trip