Bali - the land of Gods, allures flocks of tourists every year with its expansive coastlines, intricate temples, palm-fringed fruit gardens, colorful deities, and serene waterfalls, Bali has a little too much happiness and contentment brewed for everyone! If an idyllic vacation is what you crave, pop into this tropical paradise by signing up for a rewarding Bali Tour package! This tiny yet famous island in the Indonesian archipelago is enviably located to the west of the Lesser Sunda Islands, which has galore of scenic beauty to offer.
Over the course of time, Bali has earned nicknames like ‘Morning of the World’ and ‘last paradise’ and Land of a Thousand Temples - Bali stands true to all of them, in every sense! Oodles of rewarding activities including spiritual cultural and adventurous pursuits await you in our Bali Tour packages! Apart from the warm welcome offered by its omnipresent culture, you can relish inactive yet alluring volcanoes, cascading rice terraces, quaint yet exquisite temples, and calm Budha shrines. Take a break from the mundane days and head to Bali, without a second thought!
Forget everything else for a while and dissolve into the marvelous feast arranged by Mother Nature. Get the right amount of pampering and the right amount of adventure from your Bali Tour packages!
We are more than happy to realize your travel goals in its true sense and within your budget. With our customization options, we can offer you the tailor-made Bali Tour packages that best suit your pace, your dream spots, activities you want to fill in - all at your disposal!
Our insightful and funfilled Bali Tour Package begins with your arrival at Denpasar Airport. You can roam around the beautiful Kuta and stay at the hotel when you are done with bagging all the leisures. Ubud and Kintamani’s full-day tour awaits you on the second day! The Barong and Keris Dance Performance, Celuk village, Kintamani Village, Mount Batur Volcano, Lake Batur View, and Ubud Tegallalang Rice Terrace are the major attractions you will be savoring this day. You can grab the wholesome Bali delights on day three including Ulun Danu Beratan Temple, Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest, Tanah Lot Temple, etc. You can indulge in the activities in and strolls through the alluring Bali on day 4, which happens to be the last day of your Bali Tour package
It's been said that Bali can be enjoyed on all 365 days of the year. Yet to best fit your priorities, we are rounding up the seasons in Bali for you to choose the best time to visit Bali according to you! Bali enjoys a tropical climate due to its proximity to the equator. Therefore, its seasons can be categorized into two - the dry season and the wet season
Dry season (May to September) : The dry season in Bali experiences a large rush of tourists. The temperature ranges from 26.5°C to 28°C. As the temperature is steady, and as the heat is not too intense, many people flock to Bali during this season
Wet Season (October to April) : You can expect random rains in the day time but Bali still remains travel-friendly most of the time during this wet season. You can also avail great accommodation deals at cheap prices as rainfall puts Bali tourism to a little bit of an off season
How to reach Bali
By Air: Bali is best accessed by the aircraft. The most famous airport in Bali is Ngurah Rai International Airport, which is also known as Denpasar International Airport, situated in the South of Kuta. The major airlines with services to this airport are Singapore Air, Etihad Airways, Dragonair, Cathay Pacific, Malaysia Airlines, Qantas Airways, Thai Airways, Emirates, Korean Air, Qatar Airways, etc.
By road: The best thing to do if you want a road trip or taxi drive to Bali is to start from the nearest Ferry or airport in Bali. Because the road trip to Bali is said to be very exhausting and not recommended at all.
By train: If you wish to take a train, head to Bandung or Yogyakarta and take a train from the station. However, taking a flight to reach Bali is a much more practical option over the train
By sea: Bali can be accessed by ship from Sumatra and Java ports. Meanwhile, you can enjoy the beautiful cruise to this gorgeous destination
Top 10 Places to visit in Bali
Anyone on a Bali tour package is in for a treat, as Bali is graced with mesmerizing scenic stations, cascading rice terraces, quaint temples, sunny beaches, and lush vegetation, etc. Here is a quick round-up of the top 10 places to visit in Bali! Read along and don't forget to add these exquisite spots to your Bali Tour packages:
1. Ulun Danu Temple: Enviably located on the shores of Lake Bratan in the highlands of the mountainous Bedugul Regency, this temple is undoubtedly one of the breathtakingly beautiful spots of Bali. This Hindu Shaivite water temple worships Goddess Danu, the queen of water, lakes, and rivers.
2. Pura Taman ayun temple: Once the royal family temple of the Mengwi Empire, this exquisite temple compound is one of the most favorite sites of the tourists. This 'garden temple in the water' is intricately carved on stone and is set on the shores of the gorgeous fish pond.
3. Mount Batur: If you are an adrenaline junkie, Mount Batur is the perfect spot to spruce up your Bali package. Mount Batur is an active volcano and hence you can imagine the magnificence of a volcano sunrise you are about to witness here!
4.Seminyak: This alluring suburb of Kuta is a happening tourist township aligned along the sophisticated Seminyak beach. Studded with art galleries, coffee cafes, wellness centers, and scrumptious restaurants, Seminyak has too many engagements to entice the tourists.
5. Uluwatu: This destination is graced with gorgeous cliffs, beaches offering excellent surf breaks, high-end restaurants, and bars and massage parlors. The Uluwatu temple is one among the most beautiful sea temple perched on a gorgeous cliff.
6. Kuta : With long coastal line and oceanic beachfront that stretch beyond the eye, Kuta is often referred to as a surfer's paradise! Pop into this spot for experiencing magnificent sunrises and indulge in massages, shopping and much more!
7. Ubud: Rightly nicknamed as the spiritual heart of Bali, Ubud is studded with glorious temples, rice terraces, and many more attractions. You can easily blend into the undisturbed calmness possessed by this quaint village.
8. Canggu: If aesthetic art galleries, cafe joints, and surf centers could sum up a beach village, it would be Canggu! You can also savor galore pot of scrumptious dishes available here, made with exotic fish, lobsters, prawns caught fresh from this beach village.
9. Tanah Lot Temple: The origin of this glorious temple dates back to the 16th century, by the artist Dang Hyang Nirartha. This charming temple is one of the most beautiful places you can ever be to and iconically represents Bali's aesthetics and spiritual inclinations.
10. Monkey Forest Sanctuary: Lots of heartwarming sights and experiences are awaiting you in this calm conservated forest. Around 700 monkeys await you in this lush forest!
Top 10 things to do in Bali:
Bali looks straight out of a fairy tale to Nature lovers! Bali extends great grooving opportunities to food lovers, adventure enthusiasts, and beach goers. Here is a round-up of highly rewarding things to do in Bali!! Go through each of them and add your favorites to your Bali Packages to take it up a notch!
1. Sunset Dinner Cruise: Embrace the flaming sunset as you glide through the waves in deep-sea in a ship. You can also savor the activities and shows arranged inside including the cabaret performance, casino, buffet dinner, etc.
2. Explore Bali Safari and Marine Park Gianyar: More than 100 species of endangered and exotic animals await you in the Bali Safari Park! Best of both Worlds - Marine and terrestrial animals live in harmony in this well maintained park.
3. Dinner with Hot Air Ballooning at Chedi Club: Float over the lush green jungles of Ubud in a picturesque hot balloon! Gaze at the dotted paradise as you sit in your wicker basket and savour the spellbinding sight from up in the sky!
4. Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking: What can possibly exhilarate you than a trek up the looming volcano - the glorious Mount Batur as the dawn breaks to see the magnificent sunrise? Sign up for this adventure to perk up your adventure spirits!
5. Water Sports at Tanjung Benoa: Thrilling best water activities of Bali can be experienced to the fullest in the Tanjung Benoa Beach. Fly fish, parasailing, snorkeling, Banana Boating, scuba diving, etc. are a few exhilarating activities you can sign up for!!
6.Splash at WaterBom Waterpark: The biggest water theme park in Bali - WaterBom has everything to top all your adventures! The water rides, jumping rings,balloon fight and many such safe fun experiences are awaiting you in here.
7. Bali Swing: Bali is home to many scenic spots, How about taking your sight seeing to a whole new level - The Bali swing in Ubud is one such adventurous way of enjoying the magnificent scenery spread all over Bali!
8. Visit Ulun Danu Temple: Paddle through or explore by foot - Totally your call on how to explore this exquisite temple!! This alluring floating temple also extends provision for fishing as well.
9. Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple: Tanah Lot temple iconically represents the wilderness and lush beauty Bali possesses. Watch the sun sinking into the sea at the shores of this temple and click some magnificent pictures as well.
10. Fun at Ubud Monkey Forest: The natural habitat conserved as a sanctuary is going to entice spirituality seekers and animal lovers alike! Feel free to interact and bong with 749 monkeys here!!