Discover the Top 5 Coldest Places in South India - Best Winter Getaways
Are you planning to experience the crisp and chilly winter in South India? Then, you must know about the top 5 coldest places to explore the best winter getaways. From picturesque hill stations to lush green forests, South India is home to some of the most breathtaking destinations.
Here are the best winter getaways in South India:
1. Coonoor: Coonoor, situated in Tamil Nadu, is a popular hill station for winter getaways. It is surrounded by tea plantations and dense forests, making it a perfect destination for nature lovers. The temperature in Coonoor drops to -2°C during winter, making it one of the coldest places in South India.
2. Ooty: Ooty, also known as the "Queen of Hill Stations," is a popular winter destination situated in Tamil Nadu. It is famous for its lush green tea gardens and scenic beauty. The temperature here can drop to 0°C during December and January, making it an ideal winter destination.
3. Kodaikanal: Kodaikanal, situated in Tamil Nadu, is another popular winter destination. It is known as the "Princess of Hill Stations" for its picturesque beauty and pleasant weather. During winter, the temperature here drops to 8°C, making it a perfect destination for winter getaways.
4. Munnar: Munnar, situated in Kerala, is a picturesque hill station famous for its tea plantations and scenic beauty. During winter, the temperature here can drop to 5°C, making it an ideal destination for a winter escape.
5. Coorg: Coorg, situated in Karnataka, is often called the "Scotland of India" for its misty hills and picturesque beauty. It is a popular winter destination, with temperatures dropping to 10°C during winter, making it a perfect getaway for nature lovers.
If you're planning for winter getaways, then these top 5 coldest places in South India are perfect destinations for a memorable vacation. Book your winter holiday packages with Seasonz India and experience the best of South India's breathtaking destinations.
5 Mesmerizing Waterfalls in Idukki
If you have ever visited Kerala then it is really difficult to say... Read more...